Articles tagged Boost
- Hiding iterator boilerplate behind a Boost facade
- Elegance and Efficiency. Must elegant code be efficient? This article investigates.
- Retro-fitting coding standards
- Review of Pete Becker’s TR1 Book
- Wiki Markup. Wikis often invent their own markup syntax. A note on why I favour Markdown.
- Computer Language Complexity
- String literals and regular expressions. An article about string literals, escape sequences, regular expressions, and the problems encountered when mixing these together.
- A Mini-Project to Decode a Mini-Language