Articles tagged Functional Programming
- Programming Nirvana, Plan B. Simon Peyton Jones discusses functional programming, Haskell, and promotes a radical route to programming Nirvana at ACCU 2008.
- Animated pair streams. Another look at the functional programming problem of generating an infinite sequence of pairs. An example of using the Python Imaging Library to generate an animated GIF.
- The Maximum Sum contiguous subsequence problem. A stream-based solution to a classic computer science problem.
- Zippy triples served with Python. How do you generate previous, this, next, triples from a collection. A stream-based solution in Python.
- map, filter, accumulate, lambda